Kesha Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ke$ha: ‘Tour will violate fans’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ke$ha: ‘Tour will violate fans’ Empty Ke$ha: ‘Tour will violate fans’ Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 am

Sara

Sara
Administrator
Administrator

Ke$ha: ‘Tour will violate fans’ Mickeyavalontour

Ke$ha has revealed that her upcoming tour will ‘violate’ fans.

The singer, who is due to kick off her ‘Get $leazy’ tour in the US next month, said fans should expect to be “visually and sonically violated” during the show, which focuses on sex and alcohol.

She told The Times: “I’m not a babysitter. My b**ls are on the table. I’m very upfront with who I am.

“There is sex. There is alcohol. The kids are gonna figure it out someday,” she continued, before revealing that the audience will be showered with condoms during her set.

The ‘Tik Tok’ star also admitted that she knew everything about sex by the age of seven, adding: “My mum left me at home when I was 14 with a credit card, and a box of condoms and the keys to the car and said, ‘Don’t get pregnant and don’t drink and drive’. I had to be responsible for myself.”

The ‘Get $leazy’ tour kicks off in Portland on February 15.

Source: www.keshadaily.com

https://keshasource.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © Kesha Source | Design by: Elastic Love Design | Hosted by: Forumotion

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com