Kesha Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ke$ha a sex expert at seven

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ke$ha a sex expert at seven Empty Ke$ha a sex expert at seven Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 am

Sara

Sara
Administrator
Administrator

Ke$ha a sex expert at seven BLOG-kesha-tik-tok_

Ke$ha has revealed she knew "everything about sex" before she was seven. The Tik Tok singer said her mother wanted her to make responsible choices for herself so she gave her all the information at a young age. She told The Times: "I knew everything about sex before I was even seven. My mom left me at home when I was 14 with a credit card, and a box of condoms and the keys to the car and said, 'Don't get pregnant and don't drink and drive'. I had to be responsible for myself." And she defended her raunchy shows, adding: "I'm not a babysitter. My balls are on the table. I'm very upfront with who I am. There is sex. There is alcohol. The kids are gonna figure it out someday." On the subject of her unknown father, she admitted she has come up with a fantasy to keep herself happy. "I talked to my mum about it. She has a sketchy memory. I don't really care. I'm going to pretend like my dad is Mick Jagger and proceed."

https://keshasource.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © Kesha Source | Design by: Elastic Love Design | Hosted by: Forumotion

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com