Kesha Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Ke$ha Songs Coming To The UK

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Ke$ha Songs Coming To The UK Empty New Ke$ha Songs Coming To The UK Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Sara

Sara
Administrator
Administrator

New Ke$ha Songs Coming To The UK Ksuk

Worldwide pop superstar Ke$ha will release her anthemic call to arms ‘We R Who We R’ – the #1 US smash hit single on January 23rd 2011, the first track to be released from ‘Animal + Cannibal’ (Kemosabe Entertainment/Columbia Records UK), the highly anticipated expanded version of her platinum selling debut album Animal which follows on January 31st. Consisting of nearly an album’s worth of new songs in a special deluxe repackage. ‘We R Who We R’ became only the 17th record to debut at #1 on Billboard Hot 100 in the charts history when it debuted late last year and the spectacular accompanying video from acclaimed director Hype Williams see’s Ke$ha blowing up downtown Los Angeles.

2010 was an incredible year for Ke$ha, 12 months after the #1 debut of Animal in January 2010, it has been certified platinum in the US and sold over 2.5 million units worldwide. Ke$ha was nominated for three American Music Awards and won Best newcomer at this year’s MTV EMA’s. At the end of the year she was awarded the coveted Billboard Hot 100 Artist of 2010 for the most successful debut artist of the year; one which saw her rack up a huge five Billboard Hot 100 Top 10s from a debut album. She has sold over 17.5 million combined tracks worldwide, including her smash breakthrough single “TiK ToK’ which has sold over 9 million combined units alongside her other hit singles Take It Off, Your Love Is My Drug & Blah Blah Blah. Ke$ha is now an international powerhouse, Animal has been certified Gold or Platinum in multiple markets around the globe and had the biggest selling debut album from an international female in 2010 in the UK where the album is certified gold.

Ke$ha traveled the U.S this summer on her first arena tour with Rihanna, kicking off in Los Angeles where the LA Times called her a “…very charismatic artiste…” and the New York Times called her performance “purely joyous” and headlined her first European tour in December where Ke$ha played her debut headline UK show at London’s 02 Shepherds Bush Empire to rave response, the Guardian referred to her live show as ‘…fantastic fun’. Ke$ha will bring her ‘Get Sleazy’ tour to the world in 2011, starting with the US, Canada, Australia & Japan this spring with further dates to be announced throughout the year.

On Animal + Cannibal: says Ke$ha “The last year has been carnivorous and life-changing. I have my rowdy, gorgeous fans to thank for taking me on the ride of a lifetime. My only goal with this record is to keep them dancing. The songs on Cannibal were made to inspire people to ignore any hate or judgment and be themselves unapologetically. It’s the perfect companion to Animal and I hope you guys like it. And if you dont like it – bite me. ”

In addition to executive producer Dr. Luke, Ke$ha collaborated with powerhouse producers including Max Martin (Britney Spears, Pink), Benny Blanco (Katy Perry, 3Oh!3), Bangladesh (Lil’ Wayne, Beyonce) and others.

Source: http://keshasebert.org

https://keshasource.forumotion.com

2New Ke$ha Songs Coming To The UK Empty Re: New Ke$ha Songs Coming To The UK Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Aldina Drexell

Aldina Drexell
Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah

Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © Kesha Source | Design by: Elastic Love Design | Hosted by: Forumotion

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com